Strive Consulting is seeking driven, team-oriented and service-focused individuals to identify, attract, and retain technology professionals for opportunities with our local client companies. This position is a full-time internal role at Strive Consulting.
The Recruiter will be responsible for building a network of relationships with technology and creative talent. You will work in a team-oriented environment to connect consultants with clients in engagements related to Strive's core services and solutions: Delivery Leadership, Information Management and Analytics, Application Development, Mobile and Digital Experience, and other business areas as needed. You will research potential candidates, conduct screening interviews, submit appropriate candidates for review, update databases, track candidate status, build and maintain relationships with consultants, and strive to meet individual and company goals.
You will be a critical part of a growing office – and ultimately part of a great group of people and fun company. Applicants must be comfortable taking initiative, organizing, planning, and coordinating daily tasks, and have strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Applicants will need to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates and perform exceptionally well in a fast-paced environment.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission plan that rewards performance. Our employees receive full benefits options—medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, and matched 401k.
Desired Skills and Experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Qualify candidates with a wide variety of technical and interpersonal skill sets
- Interview and screen local consultants and contractors
- Work with sales team to market consultants to Strive clients
- Build and maintain relationships with Strive consultants
- Attend networking events such as user group meetings, happy hours, seminars, etc.
- Work to achieve an in-depth understanding of the local consulting industry
- Update database for candidates and consultants
- Thrives off competition and desire to succeed
- Excels in collaborative team environment
- Effective problem solving skills and customer service focus
- Excellent oral/written/persuasive communication skills
- Ability to deliver results with little supervision
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Ability to meet standard measurements of success
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- BA/BS degree (preferably business, communications or psychology)
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate success in a positive team environment, drive for results, and exceptional relationship management skills
- Demonstrate interest in the technology industry, especially IT and Web-Marketing /ecommerce
- Prior sales, retail, or customer service experience is preferred